RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2016 Monaco Diplomat -- I've had several answers…

I have a 2016...

I have a 2016 Monaco Diplomat -- I've had several answers concerning where the tag axle switch setting should be set -- is it neutral for normal operation or pushed down at the rear?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Diplomat yourself? What have you tried so far?

Also, does the tag axle actually turn with the coach in reverse or forward when maneuvering in tight spaces?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, those are the only questions I have ones that have been bugging me for a time

10/22/2017
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

neutral for normal operation and

yes the wheels will turn forward and back in tight spaces

but you also might want to raise it in this area of tight place

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, RV Mechanic
If I cannot see the wheels turn, what could be the cause?
Thank you for the answers.

Hi

If you you don't see them turn

they are not down all the way or not enough weight on them