RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We are looking at a 2000, We are looking at a 31 foot

We are looking at...

We are looking at a 2000

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

We are looking at a 31 foot fleetwood jamboree RV with Ford V8 would any of you know how many miles to the gallon it would get? It is a 2000 model with 22,000 miles on it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

We are planning on purchasing it but need to know how many miles to the gallon of gas it currently gets.?

Mechanic's Assistant: What confuses you?

Nothing except we need to plan our travel budget so would like to know gas mileage?

Mechanic's Assistant: When did you last clean or replace your air filter? And are the oxygen sensors in good working order?

We do not own it yet but are interested in purchasing it.

10/19/2017
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

This is the Econoline cut away chassis. Options are the:

V8 5.4

V8 7.3

V10 6.8

Which engine does it have?

Are you going to be towing a Dinghy?

Where you are at is the terrain more so flat or small hills, or large hills?

Are you still there?

We are not certain of the engine size. We will be talking again with the dealer tomorrow. We will not be pulling a dingy Once I know the engine size I will get back to you but you have given us a range so that is very helpful. Thank you

Do you by chance know the dealer name and zip code I may be able to find it online and or do you know the vin#?

Those numbers are not fuel mileage I gave you. Those are the size engines 5.4 liter.

Are you still needing more assistance?

I am going to go ahead and answer for now based on the info I have. If the vehicle is running great and in no need of repairs or maintenance expect these average MPGs for each liter.

5.4 city 9 hwy 12

6.8 city 10 hwy 11

7.3 city 14 hwy 18

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic