RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Minor scrap and trim bent find the shop in the tri cities…

Customer Question
Minor scrap and trim...

Minor scrap and trim bent find the wright shop in the tri cities wa

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2016 class c thor MH 30 feet with 1 slide

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 RV?

Quaitum

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

0

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
10/18/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would try Broadmoor it looks like they have a collision center and that is typical what you would need if you have a scrape in the paint and and bent trim. I would call them to see what the availability is some shops can be booked up but may always have a cancellation. They would want to see the unit so they can give you an estimate on the repairs. Click HERE for the contact information. Hope this helps you out, if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

IF my answer is helpful please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page..

Robert

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert