RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The fridge won't turn on. 2005 country coach intrigue nor…

Customer Question
The fridge won't turn...

The fridge won't turn on

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2005 country coach intrigue nor cold refridgerator its on a circuit breaker which was not flipped...

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Intrigue yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to troubleshoot it myself. checked the breaker thats it so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
10/6/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and model of the fridge?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!