RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need roof cleaning and maint. for 2007 38j rv. Winnebago 38j…

Customer Question
Need roof cleaning and...

Need roof cleaning and maint. for 2007 38j rv

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Winnebago 38j 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 RV?

Adventurer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Only cleaning instructions. Is the roof vinyl?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
10/6/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Are you asking how to clean the roof to remove the tree gunk that has left a black residue?

No, just type of roof and cleaning instructions. Type cleaning material to use.
Can you not just tell me if the roof is vinyl and if so what to use to clean it.

Your roof is a vinyl/rubber type material. There are many brands of chemicals and soap type products that will accomplish this. I have found that powdered tide and dawn dish soap does well on mine when it gets really nasty. Camco Pro-Tech is a good product to use as well.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic