RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1998 25 ft flair with a 7.4 eng I need to know how…

Customer Question
I have a 1998...

I have a 1998 25 ft flair with a 7.4 eng I need to know how many gallons of gas it holds its either 40 60 or 80

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Just had it tuned up runs great before the tune up I put about 3,000 mile trip on it about 10 miles I noticed it had a slight miss it pulled good I had a dead line so I went on. When I filled it up the gas gauge would go way beyond the full mark and when I filled at the 1/4 mark it took over 38 gallons if the gauge is right I have a 60 gallon tank if it was a 40 gallon I was almost out of gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 80 yourself? What have you tried so far?

All I need to know is how many gallons of gas the tank holds 44" long 21" wide and 14" deep

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/5/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

According to the RV specs this is a 40 gallon tank.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

thank you for your answer I can't give you a 5 star because I thought that I was signing for a one time answer for five dollar charge not a 37.00 monthly charge I don't see me ever using this again it's not your fault I feel that I was misled

You are not showing to be a subscription customer so you are a pay per question customer.

Sorry you did not understand the terms of service on how the fees work.