RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 30 ft Cedar creek 5 th wheel. I have some switches…

Customer Question
I have a 30...

I have a 30 ft Cedar creek 5 th wheel. I have some switches that I do not know what they do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Camper

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

5 th wheel 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No just want to know what the switches do. One lights red when turned on it is in kitchen and bathroom

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just when I turn them on nothing visible happens except the switch turns red

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
10/4/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Usually that one that turns red in the kitchen and bathroom would be the pump switch and you don't use that unless you are dry camping. One way to test that theory is to turn off the city water and open up the tap and turn one on and see if you hear the pump running. That would confirm that. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!