RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a new 2016 camper with an atwood hydro flame furnace.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new 2016 camper with an atwood hydro flame furnace. It worked a month ago and now the fan will run for a couple minutes but no ignition. I have gas at the stove top just above the furnace.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

This is a pull type camper

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 RV?

Winnebago 2455

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to reset the switch in the furnace and have messed with the thermostat. Checked that there is propane in the tanks and at the stove near the furnace

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
10/3/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the model number of the furnace? It sounds like the control board may not be working.

AFMD30
I don't want to call.

T​hose have been troublesome. Can you hear it trying to ignite or not?

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic