RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I HAVE A 2010 CROSSROADS ZINGER WITH 2 SLIDE OUTS MY LARGEST…

Customer Question
I HAVE A 2010...

I HAVE A 2010 CROSSROADS ZINGER WITH 2 SLIDE OUTS MY LARGEST ONE WONT COME OUT BUT MOTOR IS RUNNING AND MAKES A CLICKING NOISE

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

ITS COMING FROM THE SLIDE OUT MOTOR AND IT JUST STARTED NEVER ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 RV?

TRL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

NO I WAS HOPING FOR SUGGESTIONS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
10/3/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Does this have a BAL Accuslide system with 2 cables on each side of the room? Or does it have gear tracks underneath the room?

I HAVE NO IDEA ILL HAVE TO GET MY SON TO CHECK

O.K. Get back to me when you find out. I am around all day.

Just checking back in to see if your son was able to get the information on your slide hardware or not?