RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Trying to locate fuse box on my 2008 Jayco 19H. One below…

Customer Question
Trying to locate fuse...

Trying to locate fuse box on my 2008 Jayco 19H

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

One below rear fold out breraker style---can not find anything in manual as to where fuse box might be

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 RV?

19H

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to winterize----turned pump on but got no pressure to taps---was just barely freezing last night----thought ice in lines so opened all cupboards and turned on heat-----2 hrs later turned pump on---got a little pressure at taps the pump just stopped----pump not hot to the touch

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
10/3/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

The load center where all the fuses and breakers are is uaully along the floorline. Dark brown or black and make by WFCO in most cases. Front open up and breakers on one side and fuses on the other. Does the pump run or not?

It usually has to be below about 26 degrees for a few nights before it hurts anything. If you have a winterizing valve then use that and pump the antifreeze right out of the jug. Be sure to drain the water heater and put it on bypass position. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

ok ask away
pump was running and then just stopped
found it---mine is an IOTA converter and is a small 1" x 4" plastic pop out right on face I am now good
\thx

So it just tripped the breaker? Let me know if you need more on this or help with the winterizing process. No time limit on any follow ups.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!