RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1999 winnebago sunflyer. The bedroom slide out is…

Customer Question
I have a 1999...

I have a 1999 winnebago sunflyer. The bedroom slide out is stuck about halfway out

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

1999 Winnebago Sunflyer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '99 RV?

Sunflyer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I pushed on it, I looked under for the hydraulic system and had no luck

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There is a crank in there, I am just not sure where to put it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Fuel is fine, its no a spark plug issue is a slide out on a hydraulic system

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
10/2/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

W​hat happens when you try to move the room? Is the motor and pump running or not? Were you plugged into shore power when this happened?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic