RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 207 369 DS.. Ride is terrible.. What can I do to…

Customer Question
I have a 207...

I have a 207 369 DS.. Ride is terrible.. What can I do to make a 180 degree turn on this issue?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 207?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 207 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet I am surfing for airbags systems etc.. Rides like a tank

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Would like to fix the push to the right I get when larger vehicles are passing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
10/1/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

OK What information do you need

I would look into some air bags for the rear and some good shocks for the front like Konis or Bilsteins. Some are adjustable. You might want to consider a steering stabilizer for that part. Be sure that the alignment is good and experiment with some softer tire pressures. Even 5 lbs sometimes can make a huge difference. Hope that helps some here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

What type or brand of Airbags are you suggesting. How about track bar or sway bars do or would you suggest? How about airbags for the front or what is your opinion on Sumo Springs?

I don't think track bars or sway bars will help much on this problem. No airbags in the front as a rule. I can't say for sure, but in my shop we never install them in the front. I like either Firestone or AirRide. Both are good. I have no opinion on those springs. I don't install that kind of upgrade in my shop.

Let me restate that..........nobody has asked me to do that before on their coach. I only give opinions on things I have actually installed.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!