RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a light fluid leaking from under our 2016 Road Trek…

Customer Question
We have a light...

We have a light green fluid leaking from under our 2016 Road Trek Agelir Motorhome we bought in July of this year new . The only fluid I know of that is that color is the alder system Glyco I took it to a road trek dealer and he said it was the sewer it can’t be for that would be blue and the other is pink now he is telling me we may not have an Alder system it has been leaking about a quart a day so it is problem dry at this point . What should I do

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the color and consistency of the fluid? And where exactly are you finding it?

It is light green and about half way right st the corner of bathroom from underneath

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 RV?

If it was from black water it would be blue this is a pretty light green

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No but the dealer said he can’t find the Alder system in the mh

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The floor got very warm when we came across the desert until I couldn’t walk on it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
10/1/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

If this has a water heater with hot water assist, then I suspect that it is antifreeze out of the radiator. That can leak sometimes at the lines on the rear of the water heater. Check that and see. The color is right and if the radiator is low on fluid then I would bet that is the reason. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.