RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2017 rpod 180 and would like to install lift

Customer Question
I have a 2017...

I have a 2017 rpod 180 and would like to install lift kit...what and where can I purchase the correct kit to fit my rpod q80

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Forest River Rpod 180

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Purchased a lift kit...wasn't correct...too short

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Well you know the trailer sits too low...need to lift it and install 15" tires...came with 14"

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 5 days by:
10/5/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 10 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This is something you may need to speak with a dealer about to see if they can obtain the correct kit that fits your model.This is usually the best option as they can sometimes locate or have direct fit kits.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete