RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The diagnostic plug in the motor area is does not have

Customer Question
The diagnostic plug in...

The diagnostic plug in the motor area is does not have power. I am trying to install a Bully Don MDGT to increase the fuel economy and power. Is it a fuse and where is the fuse, or something else. Thanks Don

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?

Yes I have the covers off and here with me

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2008 fleetwood bounder with a 325 hp cummins

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

My son and I are and all I have done is get the fuse covers off

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No we just need to finish the install on the Bully Dog

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
9/30/2017
RV Mechanic: Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician replied 8 months ago
Fix-it..
Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician
Good evening
Please tell me the colour of the connector and shape, just want to see what style you have,
the plug is black with gray cover, it is a 9 pin but only 6 has metal connectors
It is round, sorry
Ok perfect
As you know on most Rv's it can be a bugger to find the fuse
Can be in the battery box area
Or in the front left hatch
If not there then I would jump power to that connector
A is ground on that connector
B is power
If you jump from the batteries to that, then you are good to go..
there is no diagram at the plug, there are two that are gold in color and the rest are silver. can you send me a diagram of the plug so we don't screw up to bad, we talked about jumping the power but didn't know what pin was the power.

understood

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ya1f4h6i69bmsj3/DIAGCONNECTOR.pdf?dl=0

please click the above,have a look and the document..

Thanks we will try that
Good
Let me know how you do
Good morning, I see the question is still open Do you have any other questions?

Good evening,do you have anymore questions ??