RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

2001 Fleetwood Southwind 35s leveler alarm will not quit…

Customer Question
2001 Fleetwood Southwind 35s...

2001 Fleetwood Southwind 35s leveler jack alarm will not quit when retracted. Suggestion?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Is your battery fully charged?

Battery fully charged. What fuse and where

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Verified fluid level. Cycled retraction numerous times because jacks have been out most of summer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 5 days by:
10/5/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 10 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to a faulty jack/support level sensor sending a false signal on what position one of the jacks is in.If this has not been checked or tested this needs to be done to see if one or more need replaced or if any wiring damage or linkage damage has occurred to the jack sensor itself.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete