RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have the full wall slide on my 37F Sucruiser partially…

Customer Question
I have the full...

I have the full wall slide on my 37F Sucruiser partially extended. It won't retract or extend. Tried the manual override with no real effect. Appears the aft upper corner is several inches less extended than the bottom

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2015 Winnebago Itasca Suncruiser 37F

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

ITasca Suncruiser 37F

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

If tried the manual override at the controller only.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The trim on the aft end of the slide is pulling towards the slide

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 5 days by:
10/5/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 10 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

From what you have described here this sounds like a fault with the slide off track or damage to the track/guide or possibly even debris in the way.I would have this inspected to see if this is debris needing removed or an issue with the slide track or guide needing repaired or replaced.This may need inspected by a facility with the proper repair info on this model to do the inspection to locate the cause.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete