RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have the electrical plugged in, the fridge is on, but…

Customer Question
We have the electrical...

We have the electrical plugged in, the fridge is on, but none of the other electrical circuits work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

All the fuses are ok, no wiring diagram

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2016 Autumn Ridge

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Reset all the breakers, unplugged the electrical and plugged it back in. i get a beep when i plug it in but no power. the blue light on the rv inlet plug is lit up so i know there is power going in.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

12 volt battery is dead also

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/29/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Do you have or can you get a small digital multimeter? That would be the quickest way to track this down. About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. I can direct you in some easy tests to find the problem. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!