RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have one of three slide outs that won't retract. it is…

Customer Question
I have one of...

I have one of three slide outs that won't retract. it is electric screw in type.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2003 gulf stream sun voyager

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Voyager?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have been trying to check to see if it is getting electricity so far can find any not sure where to find fuse to check it

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes one in the rear compartment (bedroom) and one under the steering colume

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have used a dc tester and an ac tester neither shows any power

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/29/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Did you check at the switch or down at the motor? And give me about 30 minutes as I am on my way back to the shop.

OK

It will be about an hour before I can call..........2 calls in front of you. Hang in there!

Now word yet on the phone chat fee.........did you change your mind about that?

i resolved the issue on my own with the help of another service that was able to responded in 15 minutes

Super! Thanks for letting me know.