RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We can't get the slide to work. Thor chateau 2017. Chateau.

Customer Question
We can't get the...

We can't get the slide to work

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Thor chateau 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

Chateau

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not much it refuses to retract

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The backend is in closer than the front-end so it is out of line

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/29/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

W​ho is the maker of your slideout hardware? Two gear tracks on each side of the room or are they underneath? There are quite a few different systems in use now and not all of them are even the same from one room to another. Attach a photo of yours underneath if you aren't sure. Use the paperclip icon for that. Once I know which one you have I can direct you further here. All follow ups are included in our one time fee.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!