RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need a steering column for a 1998 fleetwood southwind storm.

Customer Question
Need a steering column...

Need a steering column for a 1998 fleetwood southwind storm

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids?

Ya

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes my husband is fixing it for a customer. The little aluminum piece broke and the customer took it all apart and not sure if it can be put back together

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Really just lookiong for a place to purchase a sterring column in grand junction co or within 500 mi

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/29/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Two places to look that would be the best bets for that. Colaw RV Salvage in the midwest..........Missouri I think and Arizona RV Salvage. Both have websites. Check on there for some used parts or even E-Bay. Let me know what you find and we can go from there. All follow ups are included in our fee.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!