RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The Air conditioner in the bedroom will not turn off and it…

Customer Question
The Air conditioner in...

The Air conditioner in the bedroom will not turn off and it is making a funny noise

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

My husband turned it off at the panel somehow, now we need to get it repaired.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2017 Jayco Nort Point 387rdfs

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have only tried to get it to turn off, if it is not too involved my husband could fix it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/29/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and model number of this A/C and the style of the thermostat?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!

I have canceled my membership but thanks

Sorry to hear that. One reason why so many people come to us is so they don't have to wait for weeks to get an appointment and do some things themselves so they can save a bunch or money. Doesn't work for everyone though. Thanks for letting me know.