RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The left front rod wont wind up on the left hand side. the…

Customer Question
The left front rod...

The left front rod wont wind up on the left hand side. the spring mech and first tube pulls all the way out

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Jayco outback flamingo. not sureon the year

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Outback?

Not sure cant find a build plate

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

L was going to look at it it later today with a friend who has had a little to do with them or l will need it repaired asap

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No l don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/29/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

W​hat is the make and model number of your awning? If you aren't sure you can attach a photo to your post of the area that is damaged and I should be able to tell. Use the paper clip icon for that. Once I see that I can make some recommendations for repair. All follow ups are included in our fee.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!