RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

CAMPER HEATERGAS 4000 FLAMES GOSE OFF AND ON ABOUT EVER

Customer Question
CAMPER HEATERGAS 4000 FLAMES...

CAMPER HEATERGAS 4000 FLAMES GOSE OFF AND ON ABOUT EVER MINITE

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 4000?

2006 CAMPER

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 4000 yourself? What have you tried so far?

STARTING TO FIX ORDER PILOT ASSY

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

IT IS PLUG UP TO POWER

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

NOW

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/28/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and model of your water heater?

IT IS ACAMPER FURANCE

I see you just asked this again. Please stick to this thread. Which Atwood model is it? They didn't make a "4000" model. Series 85 or series 89 furnace. How long does it run before it goes off?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!