RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have coachman rise 28'. It's only been used 4 times. I'm…

Customer Question
I have coachman rise...

I have coachman rise 28'. It's only been used 4 times. I'm about to leave home and I was going to run refrigerator on propane enroute . When I turn it on gas the check light immediately comes on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The check light on top on refrigerator face next to auto light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Made sure I was getting propane to the unit. I checked fuse and circuit breaker

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I plugged unit into extension cord connected to my house and it didn't work either

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/28/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question! Do you still need some assistance here? I have an RV Repair shop and work on these all the time. If you still need some help on this please give me the make and model of your fridge. All follow ups are included in our fee.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!

Stop sending me emails. I'm done with your offer