RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Will a part num. 90269 gas solinoid fit a 91 year g6a-6e-ad.

Customer Question
Will a part...

Will a part num. 90269 gas solinoid fit a 91 year g6a-6e-ad

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Im sorry its on a atwood gas water heater in my rv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes myself

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/28/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

NO I do not think that solenoid will work for your unit, after looking into the 90269 part number that gas solenoid is for an on demand water heater which is a different type of water heater then what you have. I would call a local RV store in your area and give them your model information and they should be able to obtain the correct solenoid for you. Click HERE and if you scroll down to the bottom pages you can find your water heater and it will tell you the proper part to use.

Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, I am around daily and respond when I can, I do work during the day as RV tech.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page... Robert

RV Mechanic: ever-cssm,
 replied 10 months ago
ever-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/rv-motorhome/apffe-will-part-num-90269-gas-solinoid-fit-91-year-g6a-6e-ad.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert