RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have an 2000 winnebago itasca horizon with no no air or…

Customer Question
I have an 2000...

I have an 2000 winnebago itasca horizon with no no air or heat on the

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working?

Panel in the coach?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Horizon yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have someone doing it and is tracing wires?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes also a intermittent starting problem when dash goes blank once started?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
Panel in the coach is dead for switching to inverter?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is someone working on this order
Is someone going to help me with this, it was charged on my credit card? Thx Bryan
Answered in 1 day by:
9/29/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is this the rooftop air and the furnace or the dash A/C and heat?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!

Coolant level is fine, it's not a rooftop air it's in coach but furnace does not work either?

I can assist with the furnace, but I don't do dash A/C systems. I have an RV repair shop, but I don't do power train or dash systems. Some techs here to those, but not furnaces. You might need to separate these two. Please let me know if you want some assistance on just the furnace portion. I would need the make and model of that and they make and style of your thermostat. Thanks for getting back to me.

Just checking back in to see if you still needed some assistance with the furnace issue?

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic