RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I put the slideout out and cannot get it back in. Coachhouse…

Customer Question
I put the slideout...

I put the slideout out and cannot get it back in

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Coachhouse Platinum 2003

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 RV?

232XL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Made sure emergency brake was on tried to do it with motor running

Mechanic's Assistant: Have your brakes ever been replaced? Have you checked the brake fluid?

Just got it back from trip check so that should be good...they said they checked the brakes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/28/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Whose slideout hardware do you have here? What happens when you try to move the room?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!