RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The frig won't light. The frige will not light the gas to…

Customer Question
The frig won't light ...

The frig won't light

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The frige will not light the gas to get it cold

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2002 American Clipper by Rexhall

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Blowing out the area where the gas hole is and yes i am trying to fix it so it will work for our trip this week end

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is a Norcold N621

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/28/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi... my name is ***** ***** fridge work on AC power?? Also when you try and run it on gas can you hear the electrode sparking at all??