RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My atwood leveleg system is giving the code that power is…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my atwood...

Second opinion] my atwood leveleg system is giving the code that power is not being supplied to the driver front leg. what should i check?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

The code is red and green flashing for the driver side front on the control panel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2006 fleetwood pace arrow 36d

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

I took the coach to 2 different repair shops and they did not have the knowledge to fix it one shop recommended that the control unit was not working properly i had the control unit repaired. to no avail

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The control pad on the dash will not turn on. but i am not sure if this is because of the error or because the below dash control unit is not working properly thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
the canned response from the first person did not help because i cannot get the power to come on
but he left the conversation without letting me tell him that
i think i need to fix the no current error mode to the front driver side leg
Answered in 5 days by:
10/3/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 10 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to a wiring fault leading from the control unit to the leg itself.If the wiring was not checked into for any issues this needs done to see if this is the fault here.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete