RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need to adjust my large lower slide it does not go all the…

Customer Question
I need to adjust...

I need to adjust my large lower slide it does not go all the way out

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

1993 hitchhiker NuWa 40 foot

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '93 RV?

Champagne edition

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes nothing yet

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

All electric or hydraulic model? Brand if you know it. Many of these were made by DeWald/Power Gear.

Is this just an adjustment for the top not going all the way out to the wall?

no it is the left side standing inside
the left side is going all the way out left standing inside
I do not want to call you on the phone. i am going to call and cancel payment if you do no respond