RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2004 Infinite motorhome. Am have trouble with the…

Customer Question
I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 Infinite motorhome. Am have trouble with the wiring for the slide outs. Would like a manual. Do you have a phone # for it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Have checked all fuses. Do not have a diagram. The previous owner must have kept it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 RV?

Infinity

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am. Have changed switchs, celinoid, relays

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there anyway you can send me a diagram?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
9/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Maybe. What is the problem you are having specifically?

Can't get slideout to come in by using switch

What is the make and version of the slide hardware you have? Hydraulic or all electric? I am going to take a short break for lunch......

What we would like is the color coded wire diagram for the three switches

Need to know the make and model of this slide first........

He doesn't think he can explain what he's doing. But would rather you send the diagram by email
Plus he's hard of hearing

There are dozens of makes and models of slideout hardware and some are all electric and some are hydraulic versions. Without knowing which one you have I can't really offer much here. Take a photo or two and attach it to your post if you aren't sure. Use the paperclip icon. Once I know that I should be able to offer more here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Thank you will get back to you

10-4

Why did you put a charge on my MasterCard of $45. I did not talk to you on the phone. Please refund the money.

No problem........sorry for any misunderstanding.

Thank you
gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic