RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Don't know how to turn on water heater. The rv is new and…

Customer Question
Don't know how to...

Don't know how to turn on water heater

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

The rv is new and this is the first time to use

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Let me check

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

2016 igo 280QB

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just checking for hot water

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and model of your water heater? If you don't know you should be able to open up the outside inspection panel and get that off the data tag. Once I have that I can supply a manual and explain the procedure to you.

can you call me on my cell and help me with my question?

We do offer a phone call option. It would help if I knew the make and model first.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!