RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The shut off plate in the toilet is Jamed shut can you help.

Customer Question
The shut off plate...

The shut off plate in the toilet is Jamed shut can you help

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

CI Italian 6weeks old its Theford c260 model

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Theford is the toilet model

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

Aug 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried but no susess

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No everything else okay

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Using this diagram https://www.dropbox.com/s/813j9cezyp8n5co/thet.png?dl=0 which model do you have?