RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have the traveler roof satilite dish on my fifth wheel…

Customer Question
I have the traveler...

I have the traveler roof satilite dish on my fifth wheel trailer. This morning it would not work properly. The box said motor stalled.

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Any ideas for a quick fix?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2014 Bighorn

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, multiple restarts on the control box including unplugging it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

A​re you plugged into shore power or not? Batteries serviced recently?