RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Want to know details re the converter in my 94 Thor

Customer Question
Want to know details...

Want to know details re the converter in my 94 Thor Ambassador 330

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 330 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I asked for DETAILS ie specs on my converter

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Want to know brand of coverter and if it is single or three stage

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

N​o way for us to know that information here for certain. If that is the OEM converter it is probably a single stage unit like an older Magnetek converter. If so, you can upgrade it with a newer all electronic converter section. If it has been replaced any time in the last few years then chances are good it is a multistage charging system. If you give me the make and model of your load center I can usually tell you that. All follow ups are included in our one time fee.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!