RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Toilet problem can you help. Ci 2017 6 weeks old. Ci Itatly…

Customer Question
Toilet problem can you...

Toilet problem can you help

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Ci 2017 6 weeks old

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

Ci Itatly import

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

The toilet leaver to open and close is not closing off

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can you help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Do you know what model toilet your RV has?