RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

New battery and it wont crank with key ... All yes. 2013…

Customer Question
New battery and it...

New battery and it wont crank with key ...

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

All yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2013 jayco redhawk

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Bypassed relays with remote starter to turn over engine and with key on still wont run

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Wondering if the computer took a dump

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: RV
9/27/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

So it does turn over and just won't start? Any check engine light on?

shoot
it will turn over if i use a bump starter switch and bypass the system
i can type
hello
you there?
you have about 20 seconds to answer me and im going to disconnect and address this charge at my bank
randall?
you cant be serious
im not spending 25 more dollars
ok cancelling charges and thanks for nothing...will report this incident by the way
gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic