RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Norcold 1201lmt i replaced the optic panal and the new

Customer Question
Norcold 1201lmt i replaced...

Norcold 1201lmt i replaced the optic panal and the new updated board..no power..

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2005 winnebago itasca suncruiser im prob the 3rd owner

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 RV?

Checked breakers and fuses that i can see...am i missing something or is this guy dead

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes theres a fuse and a breaker panal..its on AC shore power now

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes optiuc panal and main board in the back optic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

633299 is the board kit i bought and used

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
9/26/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What was the old board number and optical? New optical number? And do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing here? About $20 or so and easy to use. That would be the quickest way to track down the problem. And just double checking.........is this a 1201 or 1210 model?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!