RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need to determine what transmission is in my motorhome.

Customer Question
Need to determine what...

Need to determine what transmission is in my motorhome

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

Yesterday

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

1999 Bounder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just need to know transmission model

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is gasoline 8.1 liter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
9/26/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Can I get the vin#?

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic