RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2006 Itasca Sunova 29R motorhome. There is a water…

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 Itasca Sunova 29R motorhome. There is a water pump switch on the left side in the basement by the connection point for the city water. That switch has a little light in it that burns out frequently. I am trying to identify either the switch or the bulb for replacement, as my bulb is burnt out.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

It has never overheated. It was last serviced in the spring.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 RV?

Itasca Sunova 29R

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

There is a water pump switch on the left side in the basement by the connection point for the city water. That switch has a little light in it that burns out frequently. I am trying to identify either the switch or the bulb for replacement, as my bulb is burnt out.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/26/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

T​hat is not a bulb in there, but a lighted switch. Most any RV shop should have one. Look on the side for the make and nomenclature. Keep track of the leads as to which went there. Best thing is to take a photo. If you need more here, get me a photo and attach it to your post and I should be able to identify it. Use the paperclip icon for that. All follow ups are included in our fee.