RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My Fleetwood Flair RV has been setting for a year or so not…

Customer Question
My Fleetwood Flair RV...

My Fleetwood Flair RV has been setting for a year or so not being used. Looks great! But need to treat the Water heater and holding tank with something to clean the smell out. It has been winterized. How do I get into the water heart and the water tank to treat and with what a 1996

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Have checked, theres none

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fleetwood?

1996

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Everything works great except I need to treat the water heater and holding tank with something. But don't know how to get into either.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you. I appreciate you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

If this has been winterized, do you want to do this now? Did you use RV antifreeze or just drain it?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!