RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Rv furnace poped only blowing cold air. Just happen last…

Customer Question
Rv furnace poped only...

Rv furnace poped only blowing cold air

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Just happen last night it came from furnace

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

1997 georgeboy rv it is atwood 8531 modle

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed the board and t stat checked fuses

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/25/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

That is usually a control board issue. Do you have the outside access panel over the furnace? If so, this is easy to get to. Open that up and it is on the far left hand side. The board just unplug so you can test it at the shop. If the board is bad you should be able to get a Dinosaur Electronics board for a replacement. That board number is ***** a as UIB-S board. Just a plug and play situation. Hope that gets you going. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!