RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Just got back from a trip and bed slide not working. Freedom…

Customer Question
Just got back from...

Just got back from a trip and bed slide not working

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Freedom Express Liberty Edition 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Express yourself? What have you tried so far?

All other slides work and power is working to lights and air. would the bed slide in rear be on a different circuit

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Inside lights even lights on the led lights over the bed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Model is 321 FEDSLE is the model.. it was all working fine when we closed it up and made trip home. now once home the bed slide not working to go out

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/24/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Whose slide hardware is this? Any tracks or cables on the sides of the room? Any noise when you try to move it?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!