RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

One of the tank level indicator is labeled Galley. I also…

One of the tank...

One of the tank level indicator is labeled Galley. I also have a label for Fresh, gray, and black water. Is the Gallery a 2nd gray water tank?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2017 Forest River

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

Windjammer 3008w

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I'm currently camping and the galley level is 2/3 full, gray water is E

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do I need to empty the tank and how do I do It? Hubby always did it and he's not here.

9/24/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 5 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

If you are not using much water down the drains from now till your husband gets back (which I assume knows how to drain it) then I would not worry about it. If the situation is different, no need to explain, and you are connected to a site with sewer. On the outside of the camper left side you should find valves to open and drain the different tanks. The galley would be your gray tank for the kitchen in the front of your RV.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Ok! Thank you.

You are welcome

Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Chris, I watched the video for emptying the tanks on the Forest River website. Nothing to it. I camp with just my dog, hubby passed away last June. I can do this and you helped!
Diana Hawkins

Glad you are out enjoying nature sorry for your loss.

We had out in ours Sunday to Reelfoot lake.