RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The igniter tries to light but the gas won't go on my atwood…

Customer Question
The igniter tries to...

The igniter tries to light but the gas won't go on my atwood furnace

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The gas for the furnace won't turn on. there is a clicking sound but the gas won't go on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2017 Evergreen iGo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

It has been raining here so I didn't know somehow it might have gotten wet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am very new to RVing. It is after hours on a weekend and I can't find emergency help. It wouldn't be a problem but it seems that my refridgerator and pilot light to the furnace are on the same electric fuse.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/24/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

A​re the other appliances working? LP on full now?

Model number if you have it?