RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can the straps on mask be adjusted and if so how. Don't

Customer Question
Can the straps on...

Can the straps on mask be adjusted and if so how

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Don't know

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just bought october moon 2nd generation - no accompany instructions

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/23/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

I am not sure what an october moon is nor the straps you are referring to. Can you go into more detail?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris