RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2008 fourwinds hurricane model 31 Q where is the…

Customer Question
I have a 2008 fourwinds...
I have a 2008 fourwinds hurricane model 31 Q where is the switch to start the gas water heater
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. Weekends can be very busy here. It will be on the wall usually by the kitchen area OR on the control panel over the range OR in a small cubby with the slideout and other switches. It should have the name of Suburban or Atwood on it. White or black if it is separate. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!

No that was no help also I was told to start with only charge would be $5.00 and the $40.00 charge would be if I was happy with the reply the reply was no help SO CANCEL ANY FURTHER ACTIONS INCLUDING ANY MEMBERSHIP ANY FEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!P> NOT HAPPY

No problem.........sorry it didn't work out for you. It has for nearly 12,000 other customers that were pleased with the service they got from me here over the last 8 years.