RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am trying to find a good web site to order a right side…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find a good web site to order a right side fender for a 2002 Forest River Sandpiper 30FKSS

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 Forest River?

Sandpiper

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I have looked on several web sites but haven't found the right fender. Most of the sites go by measurements and it is pretty confusing. I there must be a part number that I can use to order the part I need.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/23/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Whose sites have you looked at?

I​ would check with those that are made by Sierra Engineering in California. They are available in either ABS plastic and fiberglass in various colors. In my shop we always replace both sides so they match exactly. I like the fiberglass versions. Keep in mind that many times you can use ones that are just a slightly bit different, but basically the same size as the OEM fenderskirts. OR you can have them make you up a pair using the one from the other side. That costs more, but they will be identical to the OEM skirts. The good thing about the fiberglass skirts is that if you crack one you can repair it and not have to buy a new one. I don't think they sell directly to the public, but your local dealer should be able to get these for you. If you need more please get back to me as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

They do have others besides those listed as they keep adding to the product list all the time.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!