RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2014 Denali electrical system shuts down and then…

Customer Question
I have a 2014...

I have a 2014 Denali electrical system shuts down and then will come back on a few minutes later while on 12 volts the positive lead from the battery to the block on the frame becoming very warm please help

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Just picked up trailer last night have not checked anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 RV?

287re

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just picked it up from the dealer yesterday and as we come Nightfall last night we had all the lights on and the problem started will contact the dealer what I'm worried about is you sign a paper saying you buy it as is this is why I'm online trying to figure out myself

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

SO are you losing only the DC power? OR is the AC power going off as well, really important to know, the AC power would be the outlets, microwave TV's.....

What power source are you plugged into are you using any adapters OR extension cords on the main cord you plug in? OR are you plugged in directly?

Robert